- Designer Monokinis Let you Express yourself at the Beach this Summer
- Bikinis 2017: All Body Types Please Apply
- Fringe Swimwear: How to Wear It - Style Your Fringe
- How To Find the Perfect Resort Wear for Women
- Mode City Paris Fashion Show Sensation, Jolidon Swimwear
- Prelude Swimwear - Luxury Swimsuits Brand
- Cool Fashions: Coral Bikinis
- Our Top Picks for Fringe Bikinis
- How to Stay Cool in Hot Bandeau Swimwear
- Best Time To Buy Designer Swimwear
Posted by Rachel on 11/23/2015 to Tips and Advice
Posted by Rachel on 11/9/2015 to Tips and Advice
Not sure what color blocking is, or just not sure how to do it right? Simply put, color-blocking in fashion involves taking two or more boldly-colored garments or accessories and wearing them together for a crisp, bright impact. Occasionally, you will find single garments or accessories with the color blocking already built in, such as a bright purple purse with a Kelly Green flap.
Posted by Katie on 11/2/2015 to Tips and Advice
Want to look famous this year on the beach? Then put on those big dark shades and slip into your favorite monokini! Each monokini is different in its own way. There are conservative monokinis that only show a little skin or ones that just cover the necessities that you would want covered at the beach or pool. They all have their own beautiful design and colors, though we notice black monokinis are especially popular in Hollywood.
More results: 1 2