Taking Care of Your Designer Swimwear. Many people don't know how to properly care for their couture bikinis. While it is very common that people disregard the washing instructions and small print found on the inside tags, there are a few simple rules that need to be followed to ensure your designer swimwear will last for many seasons to come. First, we'll start off with some general tips.
- Designer Monokinis Let you Express yourself at the Beach this Summer
- Bikinis 2017: All Body Types Please Apply
- Fringe Swimwear: How to Wear It - Style Your Fringe
- How To Find the Perfect Resort Wear for Women
- Mode City Paris Fashion Show Sensation, Jolidon Swimwear
- Prelude Swimwear - Luxury Swimsuits Brand
- Cool Fashions: Coral Bikinis
- Our Top Picks for Fringe Bikinis
- How to Stay Cool in Hot Bandeau Swimwear
- Best Time To Buy Designer Swimwear
Posted by Katie on 9/28/2015 to Tips and Advice
Swimwear to best flatter a "fruit" shaped body. Not everybody is built to have the "celebrity" figure. We're all struggling either because our bodies resemble a pear or an apple... While these fruits are appetizing in themselves, we need to make our bodies look equally appetizing, especially when wearing swimwear. We'll discuss how to better choose your swimsuit based on the "fruit" your body resembles.
Posted by Katie on 9/16/2015
Jolidon's Swimwear collection distinguishes itself in that the fabrics are thinner, dry faster, and are more comfortable
Posted by Katie on 9/15/2015 to News
Women’s designer swimwear has seen some major transformations from the earlier bulky and cover all designs. From skimpy teeny bikinis to one piece and eye catching monokinis, today’s swimwear is in essence all about being sexy and showing the world your sexy body. Women’s designer swimwear today is all about chic and flattering bikinis, suits, coverups and accessories.
More results: 1 2