- Designer Monokinis Let you Express yourself at the Beach this Summer
- Bikinis 2017: All Body Types Please Apply
- Fringe Swimwear: How to Wear It - Style Your Fringe
- How To Find the Perfect Resort Wear for Women
- Mode City Paris Fashion Show Sensation, Jolidon Swimwear
- Prelude Swimwear - Luxury Swimsuits Brand
- Cool Fashions: Coral Bikinis
- Our Top Picks for Fringe Bikinis
- How to Stay Cool in Hot Bandeau Swimwear
- Best Time To Buy Designer Swimwear
Posted by Laura on 4/1/2015 to Tips and Advice
There’s a wide variety of things that you can add to create the perfect look around your retro style swimsuits, and it all starts with accessories. Big sunglasses are a staple for anyone looking to create a retro style. Oversized sunglasses are truly the perfect match for your retro style swimsuits. They’re trendy, but they still have an old school vibe. Pearl necklaces and beaded jewelry also look great with retro style swimsuits. If you’re planning on hitting the boardwalk, this can help you create the best look.
Having the right hairstyle can give you an awesome retro look, too. If you’re going for a 1940s or 1950s style, then victory rolls are always an excellent option. Our retro style swimsuits perfectly complement this great vintage hairstyle. You could also go a little more current with big curly hair like the 1960s. It’s always fun to put it in pigtails for a cute look, too! Retro style swimsuits can help bring your look to life. Retro makeup When it comes to vintage style at the beach, there’s really only one thing you need to know. Red lipstick goes a long way. It’s classic, chic, and the perfect way to match your retro style swimsuits. Choose the perfect retro style swimsuits for your personal preferences right here at Elite Fashion Swimwear for your vintage look this summer!
comments powered by Disqus